IDB's Salud Mesoamérica Initiative Receives Prestigious International Award
Initiative is the winner of the P3 Concordia Impact Award and works to close the health equity gap for people in the lowest income quintile.
$10 3PCS Football Mouth Guard with Strap, Moldable Football Mouthpie Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Sports Medicine with,Mouthpie,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Sports Medicine,Mouth,Football,Moldable,3PCS,Strap,,Guard,Football,/bromacetanilide233055.html,www.allgaeuer-stuben.de,$10 3PCS Football Mouth Guard Max 52% OFF Moldable Strap with Mouthpie with,Mouthpie,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Sports Medicine,Mouth,Football,Moldable,3PCS,Strap,,Guard,Football,/bromacetanilide233055.html,www.allgaeuer-stuben.de,$10 3PCS Football Mouth Guard Max 52% OFF Moldable Strap with Mouthpie $10 3PCS Football Mouth Guard with Strap, Moldable Football Mouthpie Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Sports Medicine
3PCS Mouth Guard, Sport Mouthpiece for Protecting Children, Youth and Adult Teeth, Professional Sports Braces for Football, Basketball, Rugby, Hockey, Boxing, Lacrosse, MMA, Jiu Jitsu
1. It can perfectly shape your teeth, making you comfortable to wear. This will protect your mouth as much as possible.
2. The football mouth guard is made of food-grade EVA material, which is very strong. The shock absorption design can prevent and reduce damage to teeth, lips, jaws and gums.
3. Breathable design, youth mouth guard has 3 ventilation holes. When you exercise, this can provide you with more oxygen influx.
4. The mouth guard for kids comes with a removable strap to help you secure the mouthguard.
How to use:
1. Soak the mouth guard in boiling water for about 30s.
2. Drink water to wet your mouth.
3. Put the mouthguard in your mouth, adjust it to a comfortable position, and bite your teeth.
4. Put it in cold water to shape.
Color: blue, black
3 x mouth guard
3 x convertible tether
Manual measurement, please allow size deviation.
Due to the different shooting environment and display, the color may be deviated.
The region could grow by more than 4% this year. A more positive scenario foresees 5.2% growth, but more pessimistic assumptions estimate only 0.8% growth. Explore the IDB's new Macroeconomic Report to parse the numbers and learn what the region can do to bounce back stronger.
To build resilience against external shocks and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, Caribbean countries must advance key fiscal and financial reforms that range from stronger tax and pensions systems to improved debt and financial management.
Regional analysis of policies for a sustained recovery in the medium and long term, focusing on productive policies, social policies and macro-fiscal policies.
The coronavirus is changing the way people access education and training opportunities. The IDB has created the #Movingonline initiative, supporting the transition from face-to-face to online training.
An initiative designed to spark innovation and economic diversification in Suriname is bringing more women into technology careers and inspiring a generation.
A training program at a correctional facility in The Bahamas adapts to overcome the constraints imposed by COVID-19, supporting inmates in their future reintegration into society.
In Curitiba, in southern Brazil, an ambitious project to improve urban mobility centers on gender perspective and the inclusion of people with disabilities to revamp public transportation for all.